View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 09:02 AM   #5290 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
How the hell do users screw up PC's in ways that even I don't understand. Got a call from the reception who started yesterday that her icons on her desktop disappeared. I remote in and take a look. yup, they are all gone.

She somehow managed to right click on the desktop, click the "view" icon, and then further clicked the option to toggle desktop icons off.

People really are this dumb.
I was chilling in the security room at work the other night and I got a call from someone saying that her mouse wont work and it is really spazzing out.
I looked at the camera for her area and told her to move the folder that was sitting on the enter key. Totally freaked her out