View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 10:03 AM   #2140 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer1234 View Post
Sorry for my post guys....

I own a 2015 white 370z Nismo....

But...the people in here are dreaming to much. We are dreaming of power to weight ratios that even cars 3-4 times more expensive can't come close. Lol.

Be realistic, a 3100-3300 lb z with 450 horse at 45k? That's very unrealistic. We live in a day and age where safety comes first and more and more safety equipments are shoved into our cars, it's only going to get heavier. If the power to weight ratio people are asking for is so easily attainable at the price everyone wants.....

Acura/Honda would've done it to the NSX and not make it a giant 3800 lb 570 hp car. Lol. At the power to weight everyone is dreaming of, you guys can wipe the floor with a 180k super car with moderate tune and mod. Lol. Be real guys...stop dreaming.
The problem with your post is that you're talking about technology like it moves slowly for one. Second, you're talking like every company at some point doesn't break the innovation sound barrier with sub premium cars.

No one believed the new camaro would be everything it is for the price it is. I was LITERALLY the ONLY ONE.

MRC and 455HP on a 3,680lb car for $38,000 entry price and an upcoming 640HP, 3,900lb car with an even higher updated mrc line lick feature, launch control, a new ultra high tech 10 speed auto and one of the fastest cars around the nurburgring at ANY PRICE for $60K? That's $40K cheaper than the GTR with 95 more horses. Anything is possible my man. Anything.