View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 11:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

I just put a Wavetrac in my car (supercharged G37). I gotta say, there are no bad side effects! I have a Cusco 1.5 way LSD in my other car, and it creaks and moans in parking lots, when slowly backing out of a parking space, it actually binds and stops the car... But with the Wavetrac, there are none of these issues. It acts like a stock diff everywhere except for when you're running power through it. When it does, it just locks - no drama at all. And when it's locked, it stays locked, no kickback in a slide like the stock VLSD, and you can easily just drive out of a turn, wheelspin or no. Overall, I'd highly recommend it. It makes the rear end of the car completely predictable, and helps address the issue of not being able to put power down with these cars.
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote