View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 02:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
RumbleFish
Premium Member

Drives: '10-Sport-M6
RumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Now that President Obama sealed the deal on gay marriage. So many people are coming out the closet. And even using car forums as the stage. LMAO

I wish it turned me on. But unfortunately I'm straight and I don't support gay marriage.
1) It was the Supreme Court, not the President that 'sealed the deal' and they did so rightly. Gay people should have just as much right to ruin their lives with marriage as straight people do.

2) If you're not gay then, gay people getting married should be none of your concern. You don't have to 'support' gay marriage but, there also shouldn't be laws against it.

Live and let live