View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 09:57 AM   #2132 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
I wish I could find my post like a year ago predicting they offer a 4 cylinder turbo and a V6TT and now those 2 motors both exist in the Q series (aka G37 successor)

Heres my new thought prediction;

Nissan for 2018 models to put the VR30DTT motor in the current NIsmo Models only. NIssan increase base price on the NIsmo to 43k.

Benefits to Nissan would be how the market responds to the engine, I assume the current curb weight of the NIsmo *3300 pounds would be close to the ideal weight for the next Z plus or minus a hundred pounds.
I agree with thisas I predicted the same, as well as FPENVY and Ricer X but...

There's Two configurations on the 3.0T.

I believe the 2.0t will have a base model and sport model & Nismo

I believe the 300+ hp model will be the touring.

I believe the 400hp model will be a Nismo.

And I even think there's a possibility of a Nismo RS rated at 450hp.

I think there will be Targa, hardtop and convertible versions. Possibly a Z inspired AWD crossover with a play on the Z heritage in its name will come out and be part of the Z family.
(Grip Z)

I honestly think the Z is getting a new chassis. I really believe that's one of the main reasons it's taking so long aside from being far off there mark in sales.

Disclaimer: just a speculation
No panties in a bunch please.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-19-2016 at 12:20 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote