View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 06:07 PM   #4043 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Default >>>fast intentions twin turbo install<<<

UPDATE-

No. 50 is in the books! We recently finished up a Twin Turbo install on this super clean 2014 Nissan 370z.

This customer went with our Stage 2 system: Xonarotor HTZ-2868 billet wheel turbochargers, FI 34 row oil cooler, FI FAST-500E return fuel system, full FI 3" down pipe back exhaust and the SZ 6 puck clutch system. ECUTek tuned by Sebastian of Specialty Z.

For the interior, we went with the 3GS Customs hybrid dual pod on the A pillar, housing a Turbosmart EBoost 2 electronic boost controller and Innovate ECF-1 4 in to 1 gauge station.

The exterior is equipped with 20" Satin Bronze Vossen wheels wearing Toyo Proxes T1R tires. Even with the larger rim/tire combo, we were still able to throw down 644 wheel horsepower and 575 FT LBS of torque @ 13 psi on the stock block! These VQ37VHR engines are stout and love boost.

www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote