View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 02:59 PM   #137 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Man skimming through this thread makes me so glad I left the industry last year. It's scary out there with shot gunning parts. Not once unless I missed it did I see a residual fuel pressure test done. If they had done that they would have found the pressure not holding. Then cut off the fuel line and see if pressure holds, in your case it wouldn't because it was the injectors leaking. Would have saved them all the trouble of fuel line, ECM, fuel pump guessing. Lucky for them Nissan you don't have to drop the tank to change the pump or even worse corvette saddle tanks (15hrs labor) just to find out your wrong.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote