View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 08:00 PM   #2107 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
That's a lot of typing for such a simple point.

The other guy said "it will be" and then agreed with your speculation as if it backed up his assertion. No need for 12 paragraphs explaining that you are speculating.

My whole point was always that it is all nothing but speculation, and that it is as stupid and pointless as magazine racing. Have fun with that I guess.
If it's so stupid? Then why are you even giving it any energy? Grow up man... always gotta downplay when points are made instead of just STFU and accepting you went to far left with your comments.