View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 01:50 PM   #45 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
I've hit corners at the same speeds I hit in my Z and I'm still in one piece and so is my car. Does the Z handle better, of course it does, it's suppose to. Instead of bashing cars you've never owned, learn how to phuckin drive something other than your gay azz mouth with that inbred shiit you talking!!!I own both because I CAN and love all cars as true enthusiast do and furthermore I wasn't the one who started the thread so you can divert someone elses DIICK to your mouth PUSSY!!!
Lol my mouth pussy? Or mouth, pussy. That comma kind of matters dude. Doesn't really matter anyway though since all I heard was banjo banjo banjo, missing teeth, banjo with that Joe Dirtmobile talk. Lol you should probably take a step back and realize I was talking about cars and nothing personal against you. If I touched on a sensitive subject for you I apologize. You can't deny that car carries a certain je ne sais quoi in the mullet arena though. But yeah, I stand by my statement. The challenger is heavy as hell and therefore it's handling and braking characteristics are affected. And FYI I do track my Z and my Z33 before it in amateur level competition.