View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 01:06 PM   #2103 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You fvcked up when you used the word "WILL". All this shyt here is speculation. All of it. The thread title is $60K for a Z based on information in the "rumor mill". The other guy I guess is me, only CREATED A SCENARIO where this would be probable. Considering all the body bracing and track bits that underpin a Nismo. Considering an estimated 3,100lb weight that would be lighter than a better up to 300lbs depending on packaging and the arena that Z would be competing against if it existed. M4, Jaguar F-Type S. Porsche Cayman R Corvette Grand Sport, BMW/Z4/possible Z5, The upcoming Supra, Alfa Romeo 4c and Fiat 124.

Problem here is everyone wants to believe the Z can't go upmarket when in fact it can if they make an affordable 4 banger for the whiners and a high powered premium handling car for the winners. They corner the market by offering to the successful and the broke azz alike. Just like CAMARO & MUSTANG DO! I don't see why some of you complicate these concepts so much.
That's a lot of typing for such a simple point.

The other guy said "it will be" and then agreed with your speculation as if it backed up his assertion. No need for 12 paragraphs explaining that you are speculating.

My whole point was always that it is all nothing but speculation, and that it is as stupid and pointless as magazine racing. Have fun with that I guess.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote