View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #2100 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Prove it.

So far this is just you and some other guy backing up each other's claims that it will be $60K with zero basis in fact.

Link me to a press release from Nissan.
You fvcked up when you used the word "WILL". All this shyt here is speculation. All of it. The thread title is $60K for a Z based on information in the "rumor mill". The other guy I guess is me, only CREATED A SCENARIO where this would be probable. Considering all the body bracing and track bits that underpin a Nismo. Considering an estimated 3,100lb weight that would be lighter than a better up to 300lbs depending on packaging and the arena that Z would be competing against if it existed. M4, Jaguar F-Type S. Porsche Cayman R Corvette Grand Sport, BMW/Z4/possible Z5, The upcoming Supra, Alfa Romeo 4c and Fiat 124.

Problem here is everyone wants to believe the Z can't go upmarket when in fact it can if they make an affordable 4 banger for the whiners and a high powered premium handling car for the winners. They corner the market by offering to the successful and the broke azz alike. Just like CAMARO & MUSTANG DO! I don't see why some of you complicate these concepts so much.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 07-16-2016 at 11:54 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote