View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nissan Dealer (or any shop) in the Bay that can do oil cooler install over weekends?

As much as I'd love to run with a specialty shop like Zcar (who probably knows the car better than most dealers), I really can't drop work days and my Z is a DD.

I've heard of some dealers being able to do the Nismo oil cooler install, but I was wondering about the Bay Area in particular. If a non-dealer can do it, I would consider going with the Z1 25-row instead. Key part is weekends, and reputable work. I know I can't expect the cheapest price around since I assume my choices are limited.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote