View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 07:34 PM   #42 (permalink)
lovemyvq
Base Member

Drives: 05 350Z, 11 370Z
lovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond reputelovemyvq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Well my SRT8 will spin circles around my Nismo all day long with just a tune and CAI, pretty much the same mods I have on my Z. The pull is just night and day, Z's have no torque and straight line performance is not even close. Buy what you like and if you have the money, buy one of each and be INTERNATIONAL, LOL..................
Especially the first time you try to carry any speed into a corner! It will definitely spin circles...like all the way into the field or into the concrete embankment. But we're obviously not talking about comparing the Z to a giant metal kleenex box (or refrigerator if you will) on wheels at a road course. Which is where the Z makes it's living. The challenger definitely has the Z beat in a straight line and cruising the main strip with your cousin riding shotgun and your badass mullet whilst heavily breathing through your mouth; but I digress. They're such different cars why bother comparing them. One is a sleek, curved, sexy, efficient track oriented aerodynamic sports car. The other is a...well...big rock for hulk smashing things! Buy one of each and have some relief from your inner cousin kissing, inbred backwood hick whenever you want it!