View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 03:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
Scott_f91
Base Member

Drives: 370z 7AT
Scott_f91 is on a distinguished road

So, I was at Slys a week or 2 ago to get a fluid change, fit my bonnet pop up sensors and check out an oil leak that I had suspected.

Good news the sensors worked! So no more error lights on the dash for the first time since ownership Next was to look at that leak.
They found the seal between my propshaft and gearbox to be leaking. As it was a slow leak and the seal needed to be ordered in, I arranged to come back and get my fluid changed then.

So I returned to Kaizer, got my seal done along with a P1. And also picked up my new front bumper! Some very nice GTR's there too! B)

The plan was to go straight to the bodyshop with the bumper and drop my car off. This was going to tie in nicely as my Amuse kit from Shine was due to arrive within the week. It did. Thankfully Jak was a top guy and came up with me to help take the bumper to the shop, and then me home. There was however a miscommunication though as when I met him in the morning he was in his S2000.. Tried as we did the bumper doesn't fit in an s2000 :surrender:

So had to call on Elliot was also a top guy to offer his courier services with his golf. Undertray in the Z. Front diffuser in the s2k and bumper in the golf. We made our way to the bodyshop.

Which is where its left ready for the new kit. (rest was still on its way) A big thankyou to both Jak and Elliot for their help today, appreciate it guys!

A couple of pictures a friend took outside a mates house the other day also:

Scott_f91 is offline   Reply With Quote