View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 12:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinjapan View Post
autozone or advanced or napa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonZwanson View Post
Yeah, for daily commuting I have whatever Advance Auto's premium ceramic pads are, and they're fine. Do yourself a favor, and if you research online or ask someone at the store, just tell them you need pads for the Nismo, or there's like a 90% chance they'll give you the base pads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cydia View Post
Called auto zone

Rotors 63 front oem
Ceramic 35 front

Rotors 80 rear oem
Ceramic 30 rear

200 totalish
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaedub View Post
Autozone should have the pads you need. Just ask the front desk and they'll fetch whatever they have available.

You should also check the 'Brake' section in this forum. Lots of helpful tips and guidance on what type of brake you need.
I work at Advance, and you'd be stupid to get brake parts from Advance, AutoZone, O'Reilly or Pep Boys for your Z. First off, most of the counter help are too stupid to ask all the right questions, i.e. base, sport etc. Secondly, their rotors are all stocked on edge instead of flat. Third, you will probably get the wrong parts any way. Get your brake parts from the links provided, less headache and you know you will get good stuff.