View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Duc_Z09
Track Member

Drives: With the blinker on.
Duc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
It is.

Japanese engineering vs American engineering... Japanese every time.
I don't get that at all. What's so great about Japanese engineering? That's like the BMW and Mercedes fanboys who rave on and on about how great German engineering is because back in the 80's those cars were superior to the crap Detroit was producing back in the day. Now it's kind of a joke. IMO Japanese engineering has taken a step back (Honda reliability sure isn't what it used to be) and American engineering is at least as good now as anything else (my wife's '05 v6 mustang has 240k on the clock and is still going).

Actually Nissan makes a bunch of $h*t cars IMO. I mean, I'd never own a Versa; it's cheap junk. The Z and GT-R are literally the only things Nissan makes currently that I'd own. And most Japanese cars are boring as crap. I literally can't think of one current model offhand that I'd buy other than the 2 Nissans I mentioned.
2009 370z #206 (all mods are Home Depot)
2009 Ducati 848 (full Ohlins, Termignoni, etc)
2003 Grand Cherokee (long arms, big tires, 4.56, lockers)