View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
How is it better for an AT? The way ecutek controls timing is noticeably better regardless of what type of transmission is attached to the motor? Not to mention true vvel control, etc.
I just went ecutek and I'm 7at. I think you get more from a ecutek as a 7at guy. With 7at you don't get launch with either, don't get flat foot shifting with either (that shouldn't be surprising), but ecutek does give you adjustable traction control, so for the same money you get and = or better tune (the tuners really seem to like ecutek timing control) and you get a new feature that you as a 7at guy can actually use. Also not sure about uprev software but ecutek can pull dtc from any module on the car, can do tpms reset, and steering and reset also throttle learn.

So far liking mine.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote