View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 04:13 PM   #3842 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Finally back home....

Monday: Get to work about 7:30 am, boss comes in about 8:30 am and says 'got a minute?' We wander into his office and I said 'where am I going?' He said "Toledo, to do an install Tuesday afternoon.... and you have to drive'...

Left Olathe about 2 pm, got to Indy about 10 pm CDT (it was 11 pm in Indy). Drove to Toledo Tuesday morning, did the install and drove back to Indy and got to the hotel about 6 pm.... (I hate 8 hours on the road)....

Flew back to KC from Indy and got home about 3 pm.... and I guess I get to do it all over again in two weeks... except this time it's drive to Omaha then fly to San Diego....