View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

This exhibits a shortage of talent on an epic scale ............

1. New tyres take a few miles to scrub off the "release agent" used to allow the tyre to be pulled from the manufacturing mold. They are very skatey until that is gone (maybe takes 100 miles to get rid of it)
2. Putting a silicone-based tyre treatment on the tread will have magnified this 10-fold
3. Turning traction control off was a bad decision of yours (not sure how your friend can actually turn it off).
4. Gunning the car in a hairpin was the 4th d1ck-head decision

So harden-up and admit you screwed the pooch big-time.

I count 4 bad decisions on your part and you should be thankful that you did not hit the tree harder and cause real injury

If you came into my tyre shop with your level of attitude, I would be inviting you "to go forth and multiply"

Treat this as a learning opportunity and thank Mr Nissan's engineer's and manufacturing folks for making a solid car that could absorb the impact without killing you and your friend.

The accident is entirely your fault ............ admit that and you will have started to grow up