View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
370zBoyz
Base Member

Drives: Nismo
370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute370zBoyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crashed my Fairlady

Hello fellas, it was raining that day and yes traction control was off (my friend turned it off) and the rear end in the left hairpin near my friend's house. I hit the a tree pretty hard head on after spinning out. No one got hurt so that's good. It was pretty dark so it was hard to tell how jacked up the car was but I took a picture of it in the junkyard later.

This may sound silly but I thought I would ask anyway. The day before the crash I got new tires (pilot sport a/s 3+) and I washed my car. I armor all'ed the sidewalls and thought because the tires were brand spankin new I would lift the car up and put armor all over the tires. The whole tire would be jet freakin black 360 degrees. It looked hella shiny for the ladies. You guys don't think this might have caused my accident, do you? I know Armor All is a little greasy but I wonder if there was something else wrong with the tires also, or something?

I used their Outlast Tire Glaze product...Unlike their Extreme Shine Gel, the Outlast Tire Glaze didn't say anything about not armor all'ing the tread...it said "Dries completely, no sling guaranteed"

There was probably something wrong with the tires anyway if they caused the wreck. I'm gonna go down to Tire Kingdom and complain about them selling me defective tires.