View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
par4bmw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370 M6 Touring/Sp
par4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGTO View Post
I'd like to see a review of how well the stock (base model) brakes work and how badly they fade. Even the stock 12" brakes on the Z ought to work a heck of a lot better than the 11" brakes on my 3700 lb GTO. Just makes me wonder if the uber-brakes with the sport pkg may be overkill. And although I haven't seen the wheels in person, I prefer the look of the base wheels to the sport wheels. And the smaller tires may help a bit with road noise and ride.

If the LSD isn't standard, I wish it was a standalone factory option. It was really nice back when you could order just the specific options you wanted a la carte, instead of picking from one or two mega-packages. But every carmaker has abandoned that business model...
Thats cool if you do not want the other stuff. Get a base and pick up and aftermarket LSD and you are set.