View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
MenZerna
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Base
MenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond reputeMenZerna has a reputation beyond repute
Default New to me 2014 with 10k miles

Hi all, glad to be here! I've had my 370Z 6MT a month now, and it's doing great. I put 1500 miles on it in 3 days, and it performed without a hitch.

It's a Base model, so of course the stereo looks like it's from an Isuzu truck, and the big leather door on the dash is a bit stark, but I got a good deal and I was happy to find a manual at a local dealer with low miles and good price.

My ONLY gripe is the high engagement point of the clutch pedal. I’ve read about the spring, adjustment, the RJM pedal, etc. Still unsure what to do, as I can't install that pedal without risking injury to my neck.

“In the mail” I have a spoiler, post-MAF tubes with K&N, and Berk HFC’s.

I detail cars as a hobby, and just finished a full paint correction on the Z. It had some bad etching from dealer parking lot abuse, and scratches typical of improper washing and drying techniques. It finished up very well.

Past Nissans are Pathfinder and Maxima (loved it, but hated the torque steer). Past Others are 4 VW's, Porsche 911, Acura MDX, Firebird, Cutlass.. yes I'm old.

So, thanks for having me. I’ll have some questions about upgrades and whatnot, as most noobs do.
Cheers!
MenZerna is offline   Reply With Quote