View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 09:17 PM   #80 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
My wife is like, "so you take your car that was running just fine, spend a bunch of time and money on it and now you can't drive it. What were you thinking?"

Hahahahahaha....I thought My wife was the only one that said this! I experienced the same thing when I first installed my S/C.....The Stillen can tune had me down for a few days as it was too rich to drive on the road. StillenZ84 and a few others also had some hiccups when he converted to the A2A Kit....it happens.

What I can guarantee you is that Seb will be there for you every step of the way...especially through the bad times. He helped me troubleshoot a lot of stuff when I switched to EcuTek. I had tried remote tuning before with a different Tuner when I was N/A and let me just say that the amount of pulls and data logs that Seb had me doing freaked me out. He won't stop until he get's it right and he also won't do anything to jeopardize the safety of your motor.

Excited for you man, and totally sub'd for your results!
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote