View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute

Overnight lows have been in the 90s and the driveway is a frying pan. I got lazy, admittedly. However, this will likely be the last time I ever get an oil change at the dealer, and I'll go back to doing them myself. I've done hundreds of oil changes on my vehicles and others over the years. that's not the issue. I just didn't want to do it this time. Guess I'm getting old. Have done engine swaps, solid axle conversions on IFS 4x4 trucks, tons of mechanical restoration work on my old Z31...so definitely not afraid of wrenches.

Goes back in later in the week because they had to order a new washer tank pump. Door rattle fixed.

Overall experience is meh.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote