View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
HT Rambler
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z red auto
HT Rambler is on a distinguished road

I see most of you are letting your dislike for mayweathers attitude affect your thinking. It's as simple as this if you want the fight we both take the same test. I cant believe the stupid s**t such as his superstitions , he's scared , he needs an excuse !!! maan where are you guys from???
Here are the rules we both play by the same ones no advantage for iether fighter !!!! but you wont (hhmmmmm) sounds kinds fishy to me.
Mayweather will continue to do what he has done to all the others DESTROY THEM !!! The excuses keep coming since the delahoya fight , he did not beat him , he did not hit hard enough , etcc... Mayweather uses his mouth to earn money and enemies , his boxing skills is unmatched, he can punch , he's bigger than mpost opponents but his best asset is he's smarter in the ring by using whatever style it takes to win. now using his smarts in every day life may just be another matter , but that wont keep you from getting beat down in the ring. I think paccia(sp) is a good fighter , one of the best but he will get schooled in the ring against weather !!
most will talk with thier hearts and desires but will bet with thier mind. mind says weather will win. your hearts want paccia(sp) to win to different things !!
HT Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote