View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
solo413
Base Member

Drives: 13 370z pearl manual
solo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond reputesolo413 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crext View Post
I thank you for the headsup, and I am really appreciative for your concern.. But I can assure you, I am not like the typical 17 year old teen hot heads you all know about. Yes I know how to have fun, but I am safe when I do so. If I want to push the car to its limits, I will simply take it to a track. I have been driving for 2 years now and I have not gotten in any collisions or any violations with the law. However, I have almost got into an accident where somebody ran a red light and nearly t-boned me, thankfully I was able to react quickly and get out of the way. I don't want to sound like a cocky teen (if I do I apologize), but I assure you that I will not become another "statistic". I pay for this car with my own money, thus I respect the car much more. Some people cannot handle the responsibility that comes with these cars.

Glad to hear that and much respect to you for doing good!
solo413 is offline   Reply With Quote