View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
CJBinder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6
CJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
I've been pretty partial to Corbeau with my past few cars. If you have back problems, I wouldn't recommend the Forza as they're not the most comfortable seat. If you want a fixed back get the Clubman (can't comment on any of the other full buckets they offer). But, if you're open to reclineable seats then get either the LG1 or the CR1, they're both comfortable and will hold you in place.
Thanks for info!!! The A4 just doesn't seem to have enough hip/kidney bolsters that is why I was leaning towards the Forza which really has the bucket sides and optional lumbar support. The FX1 doesn't have lumbar support. I will go check out LG1/CR1. The Clubman looks good also.