View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfas View Post
A guy on the G37 board just installed Fortune Auto coil-overs and he accidentally set them higher than OEM when installing. I don't know if FA offers double-adjustables but Broadway Static offers custom FA dampers with single, double and triple adjusters and spring rates of your choice. I assume you could get OEM-tall springs and double-adjustment. I priced a set of single-adjustables with custom Swift springs for my G sedan and was quoted $1,800.
That's odd. When I spoke to FA I was told theirs won't go to Oem height but they could make custom ones to reach oem but it would cost more and would also require the rear to be a true type cool over.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote