View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
zed-er
Base Member

Drives: Cayenne S
zed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
This is one of those situations where I ask if the guy is a liar, or truly so ignorant about his job he doesnt know any better. There were days when you could go to a car dealership, and while they were obviously there to make money, they at least were knowledgeable of the product because they were true salesman. Now they just hire teens, pay them crap wages and it's a revolving door job. Anyone worth anything moves on to management.

I think everyone on this board already knows this, but never go to buy a car without knowing the details of the car inside and out.
The sad thing is, this guy wasn't just a sales troll. He was the sales manager! I'd expect a sales manager to at least be smart enough not to say something as stupid as this.

Scary.

zed-er
zed-er is offline   Reply With Quote