View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 08:09 PM   #2494 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

So I bought a set of 4 wheels to replace the wheel I curbed on the DD. I could buy one new for $350 or 4 take-offs for $800, so I went with the 4 take-offs, figuring I could sell two for $400, and get 2 wheels for $400. Or, since it's only a couple hundred bucks anyway I could just keep all four and use them for spares for down the road.

Wouldn't you know it, I glanced at the car on the way to the gym and noticed a bright spot on the rear wheel, too. I curbed the **** out of *two* wheels.

So I'm already pretty much even up on my purchase and I still have 2 spare wheels. Now I can parallel park the car as close to the curb as I want.

Last edited by Davey; 07-07-2016 at 08:11 PM.