View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
Got laid off in April and been job hunting for the last 3 months. Anyone have referrals in the Chi / burbs area for a Graphic designer or Instructional Designer?

Thank you kindly,
- Sean

Resume and portfolio available on request.

I have a niece and nephew that used to live in Chicago for a few years so I reached out to them to see if they know of anyone or anything that may help you. My niece is an Interior Design Architect and my Nephew is an Industrial Designer. They both still travel to Chicago for business and pleasure and still have a contact base there.

I cannot guarantee that they can help, but I still wanted to try...it sucks that you were laid off, and I felt compelled to ask them.

Good Luck in your search and if they respond with anything, I'll certainly let you know.
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote