View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 07:46 AM   #2351 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Work is work but has to be at least rewarding to some level.
paycheck... only thing rewarding lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I will pass your contact info to bossman. Shoot me a PM with number and email address that preferably doesn't have Iheartunicornpenis in the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
My past 2 jobs turned into the exact way i am feelign now. They just use you and then let you go without warning. It gives me no incentive to work hard with the ever looming feeling of being let-go randomly or being micro managed to a degree of being paranoid.
i used to work hard when i first began working. in the first 6 months i had the best numbers and any time someone from the team was out i would get their work assigned to me. however, when raises came the raise did not reflect that one bit. so since then i do as much as they pay me. i'm not breaking my back if they can't break theirs for me. show me the money and i'll show you the work.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq