View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 07:35 AM   #2348 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i've been feeling like for the past 3-4 years lol.

i think i was born to be a race car driver.

thought about going to watch nascar and tying up a driver and pretending to be him and racing the event. but pretty sure all of that is highly illegal including the kidnapping part lol
My past 2 jobs turned into the exact way i am feelign now. They just use you and then let you go without warning. It gives me no incentive to work hard with the ever looming feeling of being let-go randomly or being micro managed to a degree of being paranoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Work is work but has to be at least rewarding to some level.
Exactly. Keep me happy and I'll work until the next full moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I will pass your contact info to bossman. Shoot me a PM with number and email address that preferably doesn't have Iheartunicornpenis in the name.
PM sent! Thanks buddy.