Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 04:06 PM   #150 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Thanks brotha!

Oh yeah, used up a whole tank of gas on the 4th of July. I know I wasn't supposed to be driving with all the cops out, but a one cop that pulled up next to me gave me a thumbs up.
Usually they pull me over for being young and in a nice car lol Surprised not one cop did through 7 different cities that day.

Of course that tank didn't last more than 225 miles... wonder why...

Congrats on the car getting finished up, What all did you have to do on it?
Hopefully your drive is as good as mine was!
I installed the new RJM HD CMC and the latest pedal revision. Had some issues with the bleeding and kept running out of time, so I went ahead and towed it to the Austin Z Clinic yesterday, which thankfully is located in my neighborhood. Kevin installed a new slave cylinder I provided for my Z1 kit; I had ordered a replacement last week just in case. So new master and slave cylinders plus new clutch pedal and a good bleed = Now everything feels exactly like it did before icon17: But no more worries of the master cylinder failing

I really am tempted to post up the receipt in the CSC failure thread. The line item reads "slave cylinder remove and replace" for $180 There wasn't any removal because I had already done it. But Kevin put the new one in, bled the system, and then did some adjustment to the slave linkage for proper engagement. I think I might make one additional minor adjustment when I have it up to bleed the brakes in the near future. Other than that, everything is great.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote