Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 03:44 PM   #149 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Looking good, G

I know the driving around for no reason routine. I'm about to take a short break just to stretch her legs a bit. She's been on jack stands for over two weeks, and I've had no time to work on her. So I towed her to the shop last night, and Kevin had her ready this morning
Thanks brotha!

Oh yeah, used up a whole tank of gas on the 4th of July. I know I wasn't supposed to be driving with all the cops out, but a one cop that pulled up next to me gave me a thumbs up.
Usually they pull me over for being young and in a nice car lol Surprised not one cop did through 7 different cities that day.

Of course that tank didn't last more than 225 miles... wonder why...

Congrats on the car getting finished up, What all did you have to do on it?
Hopefully your drive is as good as mine was!

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote