Thread: Birdman's Build
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 02:23 PM   #146 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
Now the wheels make sense.

Not painting the hood?

Second kit?
I concur the wheels do look a lot better with this kit than before with OEM parts.
Nope, ended up keeping the Hood Full CF, I liked the exposed CF way and was keeping it as an idea for the future if I have to decide on clearing the entire CF again or painting it with exposed CF, but a little too rice rockety for my tastes after seeing the full CF hood with the kit.

As for the second kit, There is another Weber Sports Body Kit Lohit had in stock too with the DRL LED's that is being build this week. Their goal was for it to be ready this weekend. Since Lohit and I scheduled the Photoshoot for Saturday this weekend, I was hoping we are doing the shoot together and was the reason for the push on the completion of that kit.

It would be awesome having the First and Second West Coast, Second and Third in the US, Weber Sports Kits for the promo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
Car has come a long way, build looks great now!!
Thanks Jason and all at the Get Your Wheels Team!
I have waited for this day for a long time where pieces finally start coming together and the build is actually a build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly1 Motorsports View Post
Looks GREAT Gavin!!!
Thanks again Lohit!
Can't wait for the photoshoot and hoping you haven't gotten too annoyed with all the pictures I've been texting you

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote