View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 12:09 PM   #1755 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

They can't get to me until late this afternoon because I had to request their low-friendly flatbed tow truck to minimize the chance of mishaps

I've been screwing with the clutch system for two weeks now. First weekend went well until a pop was heard during the bleeding process, which I thought was the master. No more pressure after that. I got a new master and ordered another slave just in case. Got the new master installed and did some bleeding this weekend with no success. Removed the slave cylinder and finally gave up when the new slave cylinder Z1 sent me did not appear to be the same length as the one I removed. I already emailed Z1 this morning with photos, so we'll see what they have to say. I'm having it towed to Austin Z Clinic, so hopefully Kevin will be able to figure it out without much trouble and get me back on the road asap.
Dood that sucks to hear. I am dreading the day mine fails. Hopefully i can get a new clutch and fly wheel and replace all that at the same time before it fails.

Im at 43k now.