View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 11:19 AM   #1749 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Booooooo......

I'll keep my fingers crossed for no mishaps....

They can't get to me until late this afternoon because I had to request their low-friendly flatbed tow truck to minimize the chance of mishaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
Wha' happened?
I've been screwing with the clutch system for two weeks now. First weekend went well until a pop was heard during the bleeding process, which I thought was the master. No more pressure after that. I got a new master and ordered another slave just in case. Got the new master installed and did some bleeding this weekend with no success. Removed the slave cylinder and finally gave up when the new slave cylinder Z1 sent me did not appear to be the same length as the one I removed. I already emailed Z1 this morning with photos, so we'll see what they have to say. I'm having it towed to Austin Z Clinic, so hopefully Kevin will be able to figure it out without much trouble and get me back on the road asap.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |