View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 02:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkinghl View Post
Just a stupid question can i do it by myself ? i dont know any local shop that can carefully/gaurantee mount your brand new wheel and tires without damage
(unless you have to talk with them and slip them some 20-50. but dont want them to look me as an psychic )

wheel is 19x10.75 +15 and tires is 295/30/19. Does these wide *** need special treatment ?

and one more reason is that i did know the process is pretty easy (just looking , but never do before)

you put the tire in carefully (not the fast way that most shop here do), inflate it, wait to her "" .......BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!! .........."" done !

i will bring it to them for balance, but i will not let them mount my tire.. the way they did with my g35 and my friend 2010 bmw ... i dont mind cause those car is old enough. but my 370z is pretty damn new.
Sounds like a great plan...go for it and post a video how it turns out