Thread: Formula-1 2016
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 02:33 PM   #65 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I agree the drivers should do their part not to hit them. And if the team can reinforce the suspension sufficiently so that it does not break when the curbs are hit a couple times through a race, then that's their responsibility to do so. FIA certainly didn't have any sympathy for the drivers/teams.

My thinking is $hit happens, and those curbs shouldn't break the damn car if it goes over them. Might as well put a wall there and forego any runoff area - I think it was Guiterrez who said something to the effect of 'at least a wall is easier to see'. But that's how it is, so that's what they have to deal with.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote