View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 06:57 AM   #1307 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
If I recall correctly, the work wheels I wanted are about $1K more than I wanted to spend. Would have to find a set of clean, used. Not sure I want to wait for a set to pop up.
i have a set of works on my G but they wont fit the Z with the akebono's. i still have the weds stacked up but u lowered your ride, correct? if so would need spacers up front.

i think im going to sell the G this Fall and get me something i can drive to work in comfort, auto car. im not sure wat though, been looking at the new murano, accord touring, and civic coupe touring. i just dont feel like having 2 sedans... probably do the murano or civic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
My neighbor has just bought a new Maserati and has been buzzing past the house. Might have to go look for some fun today

nice those cars look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarclifford View Post
it was not my sadistic karma, I'm innocent I'm The Clifford

-Clifford