View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #51 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Ah...OK..Ready-fire-aim, sorry! I'll still be amazed if Nissan reimburses the dealer for that. Looks like wear and tear to me. As I mentioned earlier, the finish quality under the car isn't so good, but the warranty, at least as written, doesn't cover it... The new parts are going to have the same poor paint quality. Good luck.
I really didn't think it was a big deal or I would have taken it in months ago. I had the oil changed and told them to take a look, so his reaction was surprising. I thought they'd say it's normal and superficial, but he said "it looks like a part of a rusted 1930s Power Wagon."
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote