View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 01:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyZ View Post
Nice, Congrats.

Would you mine, how much did it cost you? out the door
It was listed at $31,890, but unlike MOST folks/places selling cars, the price only goes UP from there! You couldn't get it for that if you offered them what they were asking. It ended up costing $32,074, WITHOUT tax, tag, title, shipping it to me, etc.. They were bending me over even on Tag/Title stuff. Luckily I got them to let me handle all that in my home state when I go to register the car. What I did have to pay were all the nonsense fees. Like VIN Etching, Doc Fee, "Preferred CA" Fee. It was not pleasant. Like I said, I walked a couple times, but eventually came to an agreement (not the first agreement either, there were a few that they just weren't honest about). But whatever, not a bad deal in the end. I'll know for sure once I get the car if it's what it appears to be. I had also ben looking at a 2015 Nismo for $32,xxx with 10K miles. That one disappeared while I was working on this '14.
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote