View Single Post
Old 06-30-2016, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Senna-F1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370SC,EliseSC,MR2T
Senna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond reputeSenna-F1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default "NEW" 2014 Nismo 387 Miles

Not a typo... 387 miles! It's not in my driveway yet, but I've paid for it, and sent in all the paper work. Car is in IL, I'm in NC, so it was a remote purchase. In fact, it almost didn't happen, several times! This is a picture they sent me of the car sitting in their showroom. It was a "Manufacturer Car" owned by Nissan, then the dealer that I bought it from. I'll be the first personal owner. I hope it's as nice as I think it should be. I was torn between going after a '14 Nismo, or a '15/'16 Nismo, because the prices aren't that different. Love the new Nismo seats, and Front Bumper, but the '14s just looks better, overall, to me. Still might consider the front bumper, unless this one grows on me, which it might. Anyway, my 2003 350z has rod knock for the 2nd time, so at 152K miles, it's time to let it go.... somehow. Also own a 60th Anniversary Lotus Elise and '93 MR2 Turbo (project car) The 370z will be my new daily driver.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mynismo.jpg (750.0 KB, 135 views)
Senna-F1 is offline   Reply With Quote