Thread: Buyer's Remorse
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
bluzman
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red Touring 7AT
bluzman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion90 View Post
I like the option of heated seats and the fact that you can get the leather seats in different colors instead of just the black for cloth. The nav system seems to fit the dashboard well and l think looks better than just a lid for a storage compartment. I'm 61 years old and likely not to buy another beautiful car like this again, so what ya think? thanks again for the replies!
First let me say that I'm older than you are but this definitely won't be the last "beautiful car like this" I buy - age has got nothing to do with it. That said, I bought a 7AT Touring model without either the Sport or the Nav package - exactly what I wanted. It's my daily drive. The plain Touring model simultaneously satisfies my need for creature comforts and speed very well indeed. Also I couldn't see dropping $1,800 on a GPS and 9.3G hard drive for music. I've been finding my way around in a car without the former since I was 16. As for the latter, my 8G flash-based MP3 player plugs nicely into the AUX so I always have those tunes plus 6 CDs in the player. For me, no buyer's remorse...life is GOOD!! Whatever you get, just enjoy the hell out of it.
bluzman is offline   Reply With Quote