View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 01:05 AM   #66 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I'm an old member....I think. I'm 60.............or was that something else I was thinking about............hmmmmm......wait a minute......now I'm confused......I have to go out and find my mind......it's out wondering around again....crap! What was I posting about again?

LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
I never posted much but I used to lurk a lot. I spent the majority of my university classes lurking these forums.

I stopped visiting because the General Board is boring, the media stuff can be found on instagram, and no companies are making any more new parts so the performance threads are dead too.

I get my 370z fix on instagram and I'm even following a couple members, like Terribleone for example.

Most importantly, I joined this forum before I even had the car and I was fantasizing all day about how I wanted it to look like and what parts I wanted to purchase, that fantasy and vision is now something I get to see on a daily basis.

Niiiiiiiceeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
i usually pop in once in awhile to see what is on sale in the parts department.