View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 06:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLKchry370z View Post
for all of those that are bashing my question, you're all entitled to your own opinions and that fair and respectable. I for one, am not a huge fan of over stretching tires ... And HELL NO!!!! I'm not going to camber and "stance" out my Z like the honda kids do. That's not my style. But this is the reason I asked if anyone had pics of this done.

For those that seemed like they had questions regarding my wheel offsets:
fronts are 18x9 +22
rears are 18x10.5 +18

And if I do decide to go this route, it'll only be temporary. So no need to get butt hurt over this. I don't plan on "ruining" my car. Again, this was just a general inquiry.
I'm glad you aren't planning to stance your Z. But you did ask about stretched tires. The response you got was completely warranted and should have been expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLKchry370z View Post
I love the way my Z handles. The only reason that I ask is because the specs on the tires that I have right now take a maximum of a 10" wheel on the rear and up to an 8.5" wheel on the front, so would that 1/4" of stretch on each side ultimately make that much of a substantial difference.
Yes. Those tires will affect the handling of your Z and do not properly fit your wheels. Get some new, proper fitting tires

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote