View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kyle(Houston)
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 1993 Nissan 300zx TT
Kyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond reputeKyle(Houston) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kyle(Houston) Send a message via AIM to Kyle(Houston) Send a message via Yahoo to Kyle(Houston)
Arrow IPP JWT Clutch and Flywheel Combo with FREE Accessories

For the The370z members I am doing a super special deal

I am doing the most popular clutch and flywheel combo with a FREE SS Clutch Line, FREE nismo roller bearing, and FREE ground shipping. It doesn't get any better then that

What is included in this package:

The JWT Lightweight Flywheel and Clutch package for the 2009+ Nissan 370z

Plus

The IPP SS Clutch Line

Plus

The Nismo Roller bearing Pilot Bushing

I normally do the Combo for $775 shipped ground and then when you tack on the extras it comes out to $828

For the The360z members I am doing the whole enchilada for $760 Shipped ground!!!

All you have to do is go to my site:

JWT Flywheel and Clutch combo

Then put the combo, clutch line, and nismo roller bearing in your cart and use coupon code: The370zcombo

You will get everything shipped to your door for $760

Also for you G37 guys who roam this site. Don't fret You can also get in on this deal

Just go here: G37 JWT combo

Then put the combo, clutch line, and nismo roller bearing in your cart and use coupon code: The370zcombo

Also if you don't want the extra pieces or maybe just the clutch or flywheel but want a good discount just shoot me a PM for your best prices
http://site.importpartspro.com/Logo.jpg
Like Us On FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/ImportPartsPro
Kyle(Houston) is offline   Reply With Quote