View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
JCar
Base Member

Drives: N/A
JCar is on a distinguished road
Default Picked up a used 2015 PW touring in MN

Hello all,

I am a new owner of a 2015 PW touring. Total impulse buy on my part. I went in to see what the cost of ordering a 2016 would be and ended up taking home a used 2015 w/ 6k miles a couple hours later. All in all I'm happy with it. It's not exactly what I would have ordered, but it was the right color and had most of the things I was looking for. The price and interest rate were good so I just went for it.

The learning curve for this car has thrown me however. I've pretty much drove VW's for the last 10 years and still have a 2014 Touareg as my daily. Finding parts and getting them here has been interesting to say the least. I know what I'm doing most of the time. My last car was a 2011 Golf TDI tuned running a straight pipe all the way back off the turbo. I did most of the work myself so I'm able to take on projects.

The vast variety of vendors and products is mind numbing at times, but
I'm picking things up now however thanks to this site. Looking foreward to learning more and enjoying the journey. This is the first Japanese car I've owned in 25 years so it's all new to me.

Jeff
JCar is offline   Reply With Quote