View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 11:55 AM   #173 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad I could help out. I'm out of town but once I get back ill get back into the facts of this deal. I hope you a quick and just solution.

PS Dont hate on 240's... Okay maybe S13's J/K But seriously every car group has idiots just happens the 240 game has a large number of them due to the cheap entry price and high hp potential as well as a well balanced package from the start.

Zilvia is a fickle Bi**h and posting anything over there is a risk. LOL Stupid Gen poppers I hope they arent giving positive reviews. I noticed some idiot with a civic did last week but he seemed too stupid to be zilvian. Thats saying summin.
awesome! I hope your out of town trip was good.
I know plenty of guys with 240s/silvias, and they are mostly good people

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote